Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Nauman Ramzan <na...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 11:10:15 UTC

Built Maven Project into Apache Tomcat

Hi everybody we are trying at the moment to build a Jena Maven Project on
Eclipse. Once we have built the Maven Project via clean install we have the
problem that we can't add or remove this built project into Servers(Apache
Tomcat).

Re: Built Maven Project into Apache Tomcat

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 12/01/15 10:10, Nauman Ramzan wrote:
> Hi everybody we are trying at the moment to build a Jena Maven Project on
> Eclipse. Once we have built the Maven Project via clean install we have the
> problem that we can't add or remove this built project into Servers(Apache
> Tomcat).

What happens?  What's in catalina.out?

	Andy