Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Robert Munn <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/09 05:03:54 UTC

james on linux - maildir format issue 3.0.0 beta 5

I am testing james on a linux server with milder format enabled, using ldap as my user repository. In the process of moving the maildir folder location, I noticed that james created a folder in the default location called %domain, per this config line in mailbox-maildir.properties:

maildir.folder=/srv/james/store/maildir/%domain/%user

so it looks like the config picked up %domain in this file as a literal instead of a variable. I will note that it is picking up %user as a variable and creating individual user folders. Is this is bug in beta 5? Could it possibly be a configuration problem with my system?

Re: james on linux - maildir format issue 3.0.0 beta 5

Posted by Robert Munn <ro...@gmail.com>.
great, thanks

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Munn <ro...@gmail.com>.