Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/02 22:13:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release.

* +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert, Thomas Watson,
Raymond Auge, Jean-Baptiste Onofre, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.