Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ca...@dot.ca.gov on 2003/06/06 20:19:11 UTC

[users@httpd] building apahe 2.0.46 on solaris

I am have troubles building the shared apache modules on the solaris 9
platform for apache2.0.46.  I first tried using the keywords for building
shared modules as I wanted most of them anyway, then I tried building
specific ones. but they didn't build.  In particular I wanted to build the
rewrite module

So what I used was:

./configure \
--enable-so \
--enable-mods-shared=most

that didn't work

./configure \
--enable-so \
--enable-mods-shared=rewrite

In both cases it compiles, and makes, but it doesn't build any dso modules.

and that didnt work... im kinda stumped.

Should I just be building these as static and enable dso for third party
modules?