Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by "Battula, Brahma Reddy" <bb...@visa.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/23 14:01:06 UTC

[Discuss] 5.1.3 Release plan

Hi All,

May I know the release plan for 5.1.3..?

Regards
Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [Discuss] 5.1.3 Release plan

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>.
Technically, PHOENIX-6752 is not a blocker (as in JIRA priority).
It is also not a regression.
IMO it is more of a nice to have for 5.1.3.

Jacob and Geoffrey have worked on the issue, hopefully they can chime in,
or you may ask them directly.

Re: [Discuss] 5.1.3 Release plan

Posted by Tanuj Khurana <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,