Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by semi ertan <se...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/29 13:59:31 UTC

rivet information

dear salesman;
we would like to learn more about your rivets. we need
rivets between 5x15 mm. and 8x25 mm. of flat head
aluminium for brake lining. we are a small producer of
brake lining in turkey and we would like to buy
rivets. can you give us the prices of the above
mentioned type of rivets and their solidity?thanks.

Re: rivet information

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
semi ertan <se...@yahoo.com> writes:

> dear salesman;

> we would like to learn more about your rivets. we need rivets
> between 5x15 mm. and 8x25 mm. of flat head aluminium for brake
> lining. we are a small producer of brake lining in turkey and we
> would like to buy rivets. can you give us the prices of the above
> mentioned type of rivets and their solidity?thanks.

Hi,

"Rivet" in this case is a software product for the creation of dynamic
web pages, not actual 'rivets'!

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/