Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/09/26 09:38:45 UTC

RE: SunRise - Accessing Parameter

Hi Richard,

first, could you please send plain text mails and not html.

I assuem that you want to access the resource parameter
in the redirect, right?
So you can use:

        <map:act type="request">
            <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>

            <map:redirect-to uri="{resource}"/>
        </map:act>

With the above used request action, you have access to all request
parameters using their name. So {resource} is replaced with
the value.

HTH
Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
You can simply nest them:

<map:match pattern="foo-login">
     <map:act type="sunRise-login">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="foo-handler"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_name" value="request:name"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="request:password"/>

          <map:act type="request">
             <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>

             <map:redirect-to uri="{resource}"/>
         </map:act>
      </map:act>
</map:match>