Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lance Ingram <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 07:27:47 UTC

Beginner In JMeter Plug-in Writer

Hi

I have written a custom Message Listener which is used in asynchronous
calls, but I want to incoporated this class into JMeter as a plugin.

I want to know how to write a plugin in JMeter and what I need to able to do
so. I found pdf in 2008 who wrote a document on how to write a plugin but
there are no practical examples on how to do so.

Which classes must I interface or inherit from to create a JMS messaging.

I have download the svn version into Eclipse, the question is where from
here?

Thanks and Regards

Re: Beginner In JMeter Plug-in Writer

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
mike stover and I wrote that tutorial a long time ago.

the tutorial is the closest thing to a guide, but it definitely does
show every single step as in a step-by-step guide. The tutorial and
existing jmeter components should give you a better idea of how to
write plugin for jmeter

Posted by Lance Ingram <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lance Ingram <la...@gmail.com>.