Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/12 02:38:15 UTC

[IMPORTANT] Major blocker issue: MYFACES-1281

There is an outstanding issue that is preventing us from passing the
TCK.  Without this we cannot release a JSF 1.1 certified release.  We
could use everyone's help in tracking this down and resolving ASAP.
We need to get on with the 1.1.2 release.

Sean

ps. More frequent releases should help reduce the number of suprise
TCK failures per release.  Also more unit tests will be helpful here.

Re: [IMPORTANT] Major blocker issue: MYFACES-1281

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Still waiting for some help on this issue.  Come on MyFaces committers
lets get this one figured out.  You don't need the TCK to fix this.
Just make the unit test work and help explain how it works (if it ever
worked) in the standard non-unit test case.

Sean