Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2014/12/02 02:10:15 UTC

jenkins downtime: 730-930am, 12/12/14

i'll send out a reminder next week, but i wanted to give a heads up:  i'll
be bringing down the entire jenkins infrastructure for reboots and system
updates.

please let me know if there are any conflicts with this, thanks!

shane

Re: jenkins downtime: 730-930am, 12/12/14

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
josh rosen has this PR open to address the streaming test failures:

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/3687

Posted by WangTaoTheTonic <ba...@aliyun.com>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
ok, we're back up w/all new jenkins workers.  i'll be keeping an eye on
these pretty closely today for any build failures caused by the new
systems, and if things look bleak, i'll switch back to the original five.

thanks for your patience!

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.