Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2004/10/06 23:35:45 UTC

RE: Using PropFind (Webdav) returns long empty string of blanks.. .

Have you already put the target document under version control with
versioncontrolMethod()? I guess that both checked-in and checked-out will be
null (spaces??) if the doc isn't under version control. Have you tried
getting checked-in on the same resource when its checked in? Does that
return the correct version string?

If it is under version control already then I can only guess that this is a
bug. I would move up to 2.1b1 if I was you. There's a lot of bug fixes
between 2.0 and 2.1b1 that you may want to pick up. I think the consensus
from the slide developers is that 2.1b1 is a more mature product and the
first thing most people say to users of 2.0 is to move up. I'm fetching the
checked-in property with my 2.1b1 server/client and all works well.

Warwick