Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Bowen <sy...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/23 09:30:10 UTC

How to pass parameters to forward in bean:include?

I would like to do a <bean:include id ="" forward="" ... />

... but looking at the Struts API, something I cannot do is pass the
forward parameters. If it were an struts html link tag I could do:

... thus calling the forward with parameters.

Can I not do this with the forward used in my bean:include? How the
heck can I pass parameters to a forward in a bean include then?

Any help much appreciated.

syg

Re: How to pass parameters to forward in bean:include?

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.
Did you try using the 'page' attribute and just adding the values
manually to the query string?