Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Bill Chang <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 02:29:47 UTC

Re: Unsubscribe.

Pls unsubscribe me aswell. Thanks

--
这封邮件是使用手机加密通信方案提供商-北京爱码科晟信息技术有限公司开发的《加密邮件》安卓客户端发送的。访问官方网站:http://www.imerl.com/ 了解更多加密通信应用与设备。

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Send an email to these addresses to unsubscribe:

From the docs:
http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html#User
https://hive.apache.org/mailing_lists.html
http://pig.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

Cheers,

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Send an email to these addresses to unsubscribe:

From the docs:

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Send an email to these addresses to unsubscribe:

From the docs:

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Send an email to these addresses to unsubscribe:

From the docs:

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Send an email to these addresses to unsubscribe:

From the docs: