Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Dawid Wysakowicz <wy...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/20 11:46:57 UTC

SparkSQL concerning materials

Hi,

I would like to dip into SparkSQL. Get to know better the architecture,
good practices, some internals. Could you advise me some materials on this
matter?

Regards
Dawid

Re: SparkSQL concerning materials

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
Here's a longer version of that talk that I gave, which goes into more
detail on the internals:
http://www.slideshare.net/databricks/spark-sql-deep-dive-melbroune

Posted by Sameer Farooqui <sa...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <wy...@gmail.com>.