Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/12/12 17:26:48 UTC

Product Feature entity.

Hello All,

Do we have any entity exist for implementing such functionality like
I have a product say p1, which has a feature say color. Now color feature
has say natural color and standard color. Now we have colors inside
natural color
and standard color say (black, green, yellow etc).

color->
    Natural color -> black , blue
    Standard color -> yellow , red

only one among natural and standard feature can be selected at a time.
This means
a product feature entity has another sub features.
Is there any entity exist for doing this.

Thanks and Regards,
--
Vivek Mishra

Re: Product Feature entity.

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
Standard and natural color are selectable features.
May be you have to create just appropriate variants, based on theses
combinations(between standard and natural) and not all possible variants.

Eric