Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Sandy Pittendrigh <sa...@cns.montana.edu> on 2002/07/31 18:53:58 UTC

XMLObject and cvs source

I've got the xindice 1.0 server up and running, from
the tar file in the xindice homepage.
But I can't get XMLOjects to work properly and I need it.
 From reading the listserv, according to Kurt Ward:

"This (XMLOjects) has been fixed in CVS.  In order to fix it, you will
need to perform a
checkout and rebuild
from source."

How do I get access to the cvs source?
I don't seen any link on the main xindice webpage.

--
/* Sandy Pittendrigh                      >--o0O>
  * sandy@cns.montana.edu

Re: XMLObject and cvs source

Posted by "Rodolfo M. Raya" <rm...@maxprograms.com>.
On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 13:53, Sandy Pittendrigh wrote:

    How do I get access to the cvs source?
    I don't seen any link on the main xindice webpage.

Server: cvs.apache.org
Connection type: pserver
Repository: /home/cvspublic
User: anoncvs
Password: anoncvs

Full string: :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic

Hope this helps.

Rodolfo M. Raya

--

 MAXPROGRAMS
 IBM Business Partner

Re: XMLObject and cvs source

Posted by Fernando Padilla <fe...@interdimensions.com>.
As I understand it, support for XMLObjects has been removed from the CVS
code.