Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Aniruddha Shevade <as...@actuate.com> on 2001/11/01 20:46:15 UTC

books on implenting soap servers in C++

Hello
    Are there any  books/articles on implementing Soap servers in C++.
Also If any one could point me to any sample code I would be greatful
thanks
Aniruddha

Re: books on implenting soap servers in C++

Posted by Ganga Sah <gs...@tibco.com>.
The book "SOAP: Cross platform internet develoment Using XML" by Scott Seely(Aug 2001),  implements a simple C++ SOAP Engine.

Thx
Ganga

Posted by Ganga Sah <gs...@tibco.com>.

Posted by jyothi <jy...@india.softalia.com>.
Hi Aniruddha,
                 I am not aware of books or articles but you can try out
certain toolkits to implement C++ soap server. One of the toolkits is
wasp-C++ developed by systinet(formerly idoox). You can see the details
at www.systinet.com or www.idoox.com .
Hope this helps.

Namaste,
Jyothi

On 11/2/01, 1:16:15 AM, Aniruddha Shevade <as...@actuate.com> wrote
regarding books on implenting soap servers in C++:

Posted by jyothi <jy...@india.softalia.com>.
Hi Aniruddha,