Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/10/21 15:17:12 UTC

Parse error reading POM (=)

Hello Everyone,

I tried the following in my POM, used for site generation:

<issueManagement>
	<system>Rational ClearQuest</system>

<url>http://cq-puscsa.lmc.ericsson.se/cqweb/login?/cqweb/main?command=GenerateMainFrame&service=CQ&schema=CCQ-TSPM&contextid=TSPDU</url>
</issueManagement>

BUT I get the following error:

Reason: Parse error reading POM. Reason: entity reference name can not
contain character =' (position: START_TAG seen
...sson.se/cqweb/login?/cqweb/main?command=GenerateMainFrame&service=...
@110:99)  for project

How can I have the '=' tag, is there an escape character to use???

Thanks

Sonia

Re: Parse error reading POM (=)

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
replace your & with &amp;

so you'll have ...Frame&amp;service=CQ...

FYI You should look up the specs for XML