Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Jibon L. Costa" <ji...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/02 20:38:52 UTC

Changing layout?

Can I change admin dashboard layout? For example want to add more
text, graphic, menu etc? From documents I found this information:

To do that: Stop the Red5/OpenMeetings-Service Goto:
$Red5_HOME/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib/openmeetings-templates.jar

But I can't see any file with that name :(. Any suggestion?

--
Thanks & Regards
Jibon Lawrence Costa

Re: Changing layout?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you need org/apache/openmeetings/web/user/dashboard/*WidgetView.html
you can add any static HTML with only rule: you shouldn't break <wicket:*>
tags or change their order

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax