Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2015/09/18 07:46:23 UTC

[FlexJS] Nightly Build Installation Freezes

Hi,

It freezes right after stating "Finished uncompressing ... 0.5.0-bin.zip".

I cleared all my browser caches just in case.

This is the log I copied

Installer version 3.2.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache FlexJS Nightly Build
AIR version 16.0
Flash Player version 16.0
Creating Apache FlexJS home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache FlexJS
from:http://people.apache.org/~aharui/nightly/flexjs/apache-flex-flexjs-0.5.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature
The Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing: C:\dev\test\temp\apache-flex-flexjs-0.5.0-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing: C:\dev\test\temp\apache-flex-flexjs-0.5.0-bin.zip

Re: [FlexJS] Nightly Build Installation Freezes

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Looking at the verbose log I could see it terminated for not finding java
executable. I added my JRE to the path and the installation now finishes as
expected. I suppose there ought to be a popup in case the installer fails
but using the verbose log was a good tip. Thanks.

Re: [FlexJS] Nightly Build Installation Freezes

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Try right-click and “Enable verbose logging” and post the results.

Unfortunately, I have to stop work for the evening.  I will look tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience,
-Alex