Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lance <la...@hangar1018.com> on 2010/09/01 12:52:17 UTC

[users@httpd] apache restart

I should note that restarting apache seems to fix the problem.
It's the only solution i've come up with.
If you consider restarting a solution.
Surely something else must be going on.

Re: [users@httpd] apache restart

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Lance <la...@hangar1018.com> wrote:
> I should note that restarting apache seems to fix the problem.
> It's the only solution i've come up with.
> If you consider restarting a solution.
> Surely something else must be going on.

Lance,

Are you hitting "reply" in your mail client, or composing new messages
with old topics?

Your last few replies to this list have shown up (for me at least) as
new threads.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com