Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by sharanf <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/03/20 13:03:01 UTC

Investigate and tidy up failing Kibble Demo sources

Hi All

I took a look at the Kibble demo and see that we have over 150 rows in
the source list that are failing to load for various reasons. It may be
that it's an old directory that is no longer in use and we haven't
removed it from our list - so I will start taking a look through them
and start tidying them up.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Investigate and tidy up failing Kibble Demo sources

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi All

An update - the list of failing repos has been reduced to around 90 now. I'll keep running through to see what can be fixed.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi All