Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2007/12/01 16:28:54 UTC

JSPWiki 2.4 support

Hi guys!

Is there anyone who would like to volunteer to support 2.4?  We have
a bunch of security issues which could be back-ported to 2.4 as well,
but with 2.6 looming around the corner, and the differences between
2.4 and 2.6 templates, it's a bit of work to support both.

What I'm trying to say that I personally wouldn't really like to be
bugfixing 2.4 anymore...

/Janne

Re: JSPWiki 2.4 support

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.
We should back-port the easy security fixes, I suppose (e.g., TextUtil
XSS fixes). But beyond that, I don't see any reason why 2.4 needs to
be supported. We are not Microsoft (or staffed up like they are).