Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "thomas@jet" <th...@jet.st> on 2001/06/21 17:58:36 UTC

C2: Pipelines not relative to /cocoon

Is it possible to have a pipeline mounting a directory
outside the cocoon context. something like if I have
cocoon in 'd:/foo/cocoon' and having a pipeline
mapping in 'd:/bar' as /cocoon/bar.

thomas.

Re: C2: Pipelines not relative to /cocoon

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
"thomas@jet" wrote:

> Is it possible to have a pipeline mounting a directory
> outside the cocoon context. something like if I have
> cocoon in 'd:/foo/cocoon' and having a pipeline
> mapping in 'd:/bar' as /cocoon/bar.

Unfortunately yes.  You would be using the "file:"
protocol.  I would highly discourage it's use due
to security risks and portability issues.

BTW, that is assuming you have granted the read access
to your Servlet Container.

SV: C2: Pipelines not relative to /cocoon

Posted by "thomas@jet" <th...@jet.st>.
ok thanks michael.
got it working.

/thomas.

AW: C2: Pipelines not relative to /cocoon

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.