Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vligu <el...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/15 16:48:04 UTC

Cant get file revisions from axis2 repository

Hello,

my name is Elvis and I am an undergraduate student. I am developing a
software as part of my diploma thesis, which connects to an open Subversion
repository and try to get some useful
information for an open software project. The software I am developing use
repository's logs and source codes to analyze the project based on some
Software Engineering techniques I am
developing.

The problem I am facing lately is: I am using SVNKit to connect to
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/ and I am trying to
get all file revisions using method:
SVNRepository.getFileRevision(filePath, null, 0, HEAD). While in the pas the
code I am using worked fine for me, in the recent days the code produces an
error: is not a file in revision.
I already checked the filePath performing: svn cat -r HEAD filePath and it
worked fine (the file is present in the last revision). I am afraid that I
have been banned from ASF repository
because I extensively used (anonymously) the code to perform tests in an
hourly base, and while looking for a workaround I found at this location:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#poll
the stated information. Do you have any idea on how to resolve this. Thank
you for your help.