Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com> on 2003/03/12 13:54:11 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Interceptors and Lifecycle Consensus?

Here:

     http://www.java.no/web/moter/moteSep02/AOP_files/frame.html

is an article on interceptors.

As far as the lifecycle package is concerned, I'd like to paint a
big bullseye on that article.

The objections to the lifecycle package seem to be that it is not
capable enough, so how about this:

 1. Release it as-is, but keep it in Excalibur
    Hey, we need to get stuff out the door.

 2. Set your GPS systems, laser guidance kits etc. to:
    http://www.java.no/web/moter/moteSep02/AOP_files/frame.html
    That's what we should be able to support.

 3. Hold off on moving lifecycle -> framework.

/LS

Re: [PROPOSAL] Interceptors and Lifecycle Consensus?

Posted by dv...@phpapp.org.
Quoting Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>:
> Here:
>
>      http://www.java.no/web/moter/moteSep02/AOP_files/frame.html

And there for better rendering of graphics :)

http://www.java.no/web/moter/moteSep02/AOP.html