Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anonymous <ho...@yahoo.de> on 2001/08/13 10:29:28 UTC

[newbee 1.6.1]Cookie-Manager using SESSIONID

Hallo JMeterUsers.

I have the following problem with my JMeter.

I want to connect my JMeter to an existing SessionID.

Line of action:

1. Under Root->'Test Plan' I create an new 'Thread
Group', number of Thread == 1.
2. Under 'Thread Group' I create an new 'Web Test' an
make the defaultsettings HTTP, domain: diller, Port:
8080 .
3. Under 'Web Test' I create an CookieManager and an
URLSample.
3.1. Set the envirment of the CookieMangager to the
values given by the existing session.
 - name: SESSIONID
 - value: To1010mC6922542369345637At( always an other,
I know ) ).
 - domain: diller
 - path: /
 - secure: disable
 - expiration: 'nothing'

The problem I have:
JMeter don't connect to the exististing session. It
always make it's own seesion with it's own session id.
The problem is, that I have to log on on the
application on the webserver and therefor JMeter have
to use the session id I give to it.

I also test to the following versions:
- Set the construct beginning with 'Web Test' under
WorkBench.
- Set the construct beginning with 'Web Test' direct
under root.

The result here was, that nothing happens.

Do anybody know, what the problem I have.

PS.: Please excuse my bad, simple english.

So long
JD