Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/08/24 06:27:29 UTC

REMINDER: Google Summer of Code Demo Day 2 - August 24, 2018 at 1300GMT

Hi all,

Just a reminder that GSOC Demo Day 2 is happening just about 6.5 hours at
1300GMT via GoToTraining. Register to attend at
https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/1497705654114562561

As discussed in last week's showcase, we will have a total of 3 showcases.

For this week's showcase, the agenda is as such:

Aksh will be demoing the The Android Field Operations App 5.0, Manish
showcasing the first client-facing mobile banking app on Fineract CN,
Anwesh continuing the demo of the Mifos X web app, Ruphine and Pembe
sharing their implementation of group management on the back and front-end
for Fineract CN, Kumaranath will summarize performance enhancements to
Fineract, and Courage sharing her work on containerization for Fineract CN.

For the GSOC Demo Day #3 on August 30, 2018 at 1300GMT:

Dingfan will demo the Mifos Chatbot, Sanyam will showcase our Mifos payment
gateway for mobile money integration,  Ebenezer will show off he new
SMS/email microservice for Fineract CN, and Mohak and Dilpreet will
highlight Fineract CN Mobile 2.0.

Please register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/4441364363687034625

Cheers,

Ed

Re: REMINDER: Google Summer of Code Demo Day 2 - August 24, 2018 at 1300GMT

Posted by Dingfan Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ed,

Actually I think I can demo today after checking my schedule today. If the schedule is okay to update then please add me to the list of demos. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Dingfan