Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Stepan Dubovy <du...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/16 14:23:48 UTC

problem with binding in virtualhosts.xml for JAVA broker

Hello,

I am a quite new user of java Qpid broker and I am wondering about
lack of documentation related to this topic:-( I just simply want to
configure the broker to have exchange E type topic, queue Q and the
binding between them based on binding key K. I tried following in
virtualhosts.xml :

(in virtualhost test:)

<exchanges>
     <exchange>
        <type>topic</type>
        <name>E</name>
        <durable>true</durable>
     </exchange>
</exchanges>

<queues>
.
.
.

<queue>
  <name>Q</name>
</queue>
</queues>
.
.
.

This creates queue and exchange, but I do not know how to create the
binding based on binding key K between them. I am using 0.8 version of
JAVA broker.
Thanks in advance for help and regards,

Stepan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org