Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by jbelch <ja...@verizon.net> on 2018/03/05 15:09:34 UTC

Re: qpidd C++ broker memory leak on Redhat 6.8?

Any other thoughts?  It doesn't seem to be an issue on earlier versions of
glibc.  Is that correct?  If so, is there an OS patch or something?  We may
have to abandon the qpid broker and go to something else if we can't figure
this out.

Re: qpidd C++ broker memory leak on Redhat 6.8?

Posted by jbelch <ja...@verizon.net>.
Unfortunately, we only have 6.8 available.  I will see if there is anyway to
get a RHEL7 machine setup.

Re: qpidd C++ broker memory leak on Redhat 6.8?

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
The problem that I'm familiar with is specific to RHEL6.  I'm not
aware of any available patch for this issue (if that's even what you
are experiencing).  Do you have the ability to test using RHEL7?