Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 22:21:00 UTC

Known Jira issues?

I haven't been able to get into Apache Jira for days. Apparently
several others have had more success. Is this a known thing? Does
apache infra have an email? (they only thing I've found for them is
the jira, which, of course, is unreachable from my machine...)

Re: Known Jira issues?

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Seems it works for me. Try infrastructure@apache.org.