Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/04/25 22:44:01 UTC

20% off OSCON - Come listen to a talk about Drill plus a bunch of interesting stuff

Hey Y'all,

I'll be talking about Apache Drill at OSCON this year.  Would love to
see you all there.  They've given us a 20% coupon for registrations if
others are interested.  The coupon code is APACHEDRILL and should work
for everything but the expo only pass.

I hope to see you there,
Jacques

Re: 20% off OSCON - Come listen to a talk about Drill plus a bunch of interesting stuff

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
I just realized that I'm co-presenting with Ted Dunning.  This is a
special treat and worth the price of admission.  Hope to see you all
there.