Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by scott comer <we...@mac.com> on 2009/02/04 20:27:04 UTC

code cleanup...

while trying to change the headers in the java code to be apache
compliant i found
a code clean up tool in eclipse (like organize imports but more). it
removes superfluous
this.blah and unused private members and parens and casts and a few
other things.
sadly it doesn't change out file headers.

nonetheless, i ran it and tested the result and it is good and it found
good stuff to fix.
(i turned off code formatting changes.). since we've already muddied the
waters by
moving all these files around, this might a good time to pile on and
commit the result
of the code cleanup tool, too.

what say you good people?

scott out