Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Steve <st...@subwest.com> on 2011/08/25 19:43:30 UTC

Java Clients: Linux vs Windows

Hi,

I generated my Java clients against the thrift build with the 0.7.0
release I compiled on linux vs. the one precompiled on windows of the
same version.

The windows version seems to import classes from
org.apache.thrift.schema, which the linux version does not.  I don't see
this package in any jars, either in the download or from the maven
repository.  Any idea what is going on?  Is one release slightly off
from 0.7.0?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Java Clients: Linux vs Windows

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Steve
The released version in the apache maven repo was generated from the same source tree the thrift 0.7.0 release was made from. Not sure where windows is adding in org.apache.thrift.schema from. I'd recommend you use the version from maven

-Jake