Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alex Turner <Al...@Project-Network.com> on 2006/08/21 23:38:35 UTC

RE: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Re: Need help being able to test non-wsdl SOAP web service with jmeter

I would suggest the SOAP/XML-RPC as it is very simple!  I like simple.  But more to the point, it is closest to the test system the questioner was using to start with.

Alexander J Turner Ph.D.
www.project-network.com
www.deployview.com
www.funkifunctions.blogspot.com