Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/21 00:54:04 UTC

Cassandra Summit SF 2011

Registration for this year's Cassandra SF so far is double that of
last year. Even though we're taking over the entire Mission Bay
Conference Center, this event will sell out. Details and RSVP are at:
http://www.datastax.com/events/cassandrasf2011

We're offering a 20% discount to Cassandra SF for everyone on the
Cassandra mailing list. Just use the code "mailing-list", or use the
following URL: http://cassandrasf2011.eventbrite.com/?discount=mailing-list

We have great talks on indexing, CQL, time series data, Solandra,
counters, and use cases from Netflix, Twitter, Urban Airship,
Pantheon, and the Dachis group.  Details on the "Speakers" tab of
http://www.datastax.com/events/cassandrasf2011. (Somehow we've
completely failed in making that link-able, sorry.)

For one talk we're trying something new: Matt Dennis is taking data
modeling questions and will explain "how to think in Cassandra" for
the most popular in his talk. Please submit your ideas and votes at
http://goo.gl/mod/NUMp.

We still have a couple speaking slots open.  If you'd like to present
at Cassandra SF, send a brief proposal to lynnbender@datastax.com.

This event will sell out. Reserve your ticket now at
http://cassandrasf2011.eventbrite.com/?discount=mailing-list

See you there!

--
Jonathan Ellis