Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Todd Pepin <pe...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/09/28 23:34:42 UTC

Deploying existing websphere web services to axis2 / tomcat

Folks,

Has anyone had any experience with installing an existing web service
packaged for WebSphere (that is, packaged as a war, inside an ear, for
deployment to a WebSphere Application Server) onto an Axis2 / Tomcat
installation? In the worst case, it seems I could take the WSDL generated
by the IBM tools and just run that through WSDL2Java, then hack up the
result appropriately. However, I'm really hoping there is a quick way to
just drop the .ear or .war file on Axis2 / Tomcat and have magic happen.

Any suggestions / guidance?

Todd Pepin