Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/09/13 01:49:00 UTC

Re: [taglib] Cookie cutter? (Solved)

The more I think about it, the more I know Struts has no such thing.  I
know this because:

    * The struts guys wouldn't write something new for functionality
that has existing code (especially jakarta code)
    *  Struts has no dependency on the taglibs (if they were to import
the jars etc I'd have them!)

Sorry for the brain-fart.  I just snagged a copy of the response taglib
and installed it.  Someone needs to teach those guys about "top-level"
distribution directories ... took me 2 minutes to figure out it hadn't
created the expected directory structure.  I guess that's what I get for
"letting my hair down" wrt doing a tzf before a xzf (tar that is).

Regards,

Eddie