Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Wang Li <ch...@linux.net.cn> on 2003/08/27 04:24:22 UTC

Is there any documentation which summarize the subversion environment variables?

Hi,

Is there any documentation which summarize the subversion environment
variables?
As I know, at least SVN_SSH is used to determine ssh required by subversion.

Thanks

Charles  April 27

Re: Is there any documentation which summarize the subversion environment variables?

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
"Wang Li" <ch...@linux.net.cn> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any documentation which summarize the subversion
> environment variables?

Hm... not likely.  At least, not all in one location.

> As I know, at least SVN_SSH is used to determine ssh required by
> subversion.

Yep, there's that.  SVN_EDITOR sets your log message/property editor
of choice.  Umm ... I can't think of any others off-hand.