Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 20:17:24 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.0 (take 2)

Because the last release candidate was build using Java 7 and the PDF was
messed up, I cancel this vote. I corrected my Prince XML installation and
it works now.

Please expect a new release candidate later today or tomorrow morning.
Sorry for the noise...

Best,
Christian