Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <jo...@bpm-inspire.com> on 2019/09/09 12:55:48 UTC

Regression: Maven 3.6.2 breaks Tycho pomless builds

Hi,

Maven 3.6.2 breaks builds using Tycho with pomless extension completely.
When it is scanning for projects I get an error message for every pomless
project like.

[ERROR]   The project  (/home/me/work/branches/master/plugins/
org.vafada.swtcalendar/.polyglot.build.properties) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-readable POM /home/me/work/branches/master/plugins/
org.vafada.swtcalendar/.polyglot.build.properties: input contained no data

Regards,
Jörg

Re: Regression: Maven 3.6.2 breaks Tycho pomless builds

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.
Yes .. we seem to be having a similar problem with polyglot-maven..

https://github.com/takari/polyglot-maven/issues/200

I have not had a chance to look at all yet, and probably wont be for a while either.

Manfred