Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2004/10/27 14:47:15 UTC

core.log

Hy there,
anybody knows why I got this when I start cocoon & what I should do to set it properly? This is the core.log:

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory

And this:

WARN    (2004-10-27) 14:29.43:047   [core] (Unknown-URI) Unknown-thread/JMSEventListener: Could not obtain JMSConnection
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException: Attempt to register Listener on unavailable JMS Connection

Thanx in advance
Ciao
Roberto