Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by An...@leoni.com on 2005/06/10 14:08:37 UTC

referencing application component from inside a library

I am trying to bundle a Border component into a library. That way, the
cororate look and feel would be easily plugable in future projects.

Unfortunatly the component in the library needs to reference a component
outside the library in the application namespace. How can I reference
this component?

Andy Pahne

Re: referencing application component from inside a library

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
 <Andy.Pahne-external <at> leoni.com> writes:

> I am trying to bundle a Border component into a library. That way, the
> cororate look and feel would be easily plugable in future projects.
>
> Unfortunatly the component in the library needs to reference a component
> outside the library in the application namespace. How can I reference
> this component?

Why your Border needs to reference a component type
defined in the application? Please give an example.