Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by mchaput <mc...@aw.sgi.com> on 2003/04/22 00:58:45 UTC

Bigram search fixed

Sorry to keep spamming the list like this, but I think I figured out the
problem I posted about earlier today.

The CJKTokenizer was returning an extra, empty token at the end of each
run. Hence the space at the end of the string representation of the query.

Now, to figure out WHY...

Cheers,

Matt

--

Matt Chaput           |   A l i a s | W a v e f r o n t
Information Designer  |   210 King St. E. Toronto, ON, Canada M5A 1J7
mchaput@aw.sgi.com    |   (416) 874-8268

"A goddamned ray of sunshine all the goddamned time" --Sparkle Hayter

Re: Bigram search fixed

Posted by Che Dong <ch...@hotmail.com>.
I meet same problem before, and I fixed by added a empty token filer in StopFilter.

Che, Dong
http://www.chedong.com