Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2018/01/08 16:38:29 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Server 3.1.0-incubating RC1

I'm sorry to say that the below vote has been CANCELLED
as the build wrongly assumes there is a .git.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
pl.project13.maven:git-commit-id-plugin:2.1.4:revision (buildinfo) on
project taverna-server-webapp: .git directory could not be found! Please
specify a valid [dotGitDirectory] in your pom.xml -> [Help 1]

I will remove the plugin and have another go.. :)