Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anthony Martin <An...@TRAMS.com> on 2001/04/10 17:24:25 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Message

On Tomat 3.2.1, I get the following error message.  I was trying to use the
JavaMail package from sun.

	java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Message

When I tried the *exact* same code on a copy of Tomcat 4.0b1, it worked like
a champ.  Any idea as to what is different about the classpath that makes
Tomcat 4 work and not the older version?  I'd really like to get it to work
on the older version.

Anthony

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.