Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 17:30:04 UTC

Re: Encoding of cookies in JMeter 2.2 using HTTPClient

I've had a look at the code, and as far as I can see, the cookie
string is generated using the same method for both samplers. Indeed
when I tested, the same text is displayed in the View Results Tree
Request panel.

However, when tested against a JSP in Tomcat that displays the
cookies, there was indeed a difference, so it looks like the cookies
are being processed in some way by HTTPClient.

Try setting the encoding property for the HTTPClient headers:

http.protocol.element-charset

See:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/preference-api.html