Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com> on 2010/02/10 11:15:30 UTC

Wrong trace on GenericFileProducer?

Hi,
debugging an issue I am facing sending an exchange to an FTP endpoint I
found a possible wrong trace statement on the GenericFileProducer

@line 104 (current trunk)

                        if (log.isTraceEnabled()) {
                            log.trace("Deleting existing file: " +
tempTarget);
                        }
                        if (!operations.deleteFile(target)) {
                            throw new
GenericFileOperationFailedException("Cannot delete file: " + target);
                        }

it traces the tempTarget but it will delete the real target.

regards,
Marco

Re: Wrong trace on GenericFileProducer?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for reporting. I have fixed that now on trunk.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM, mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> debugging an issue I am facing sending an exchange to an FTP endpoint I
> found a possible wrong trace statement on the GenericFileProducer
>
> @line 104 (current trunk)
>
>                        if (log.isTraceEnabled()) {
>                            log.trace("Deleting existing file: " +
> tempTarget);
>                        }
>                        if (!operations.deleteFile(target)) {
>                            throw new
> GenericFileOperationFailedException("Cannot delete file: " + target);
>                        }
>
> it traces the tempTarget but it will delete the real target.
>
> regards,
> Marco

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer