Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Scott Sauyet <ss...@personix.fiserv.com> on 2004/04/15 18:33:24 UTC

RE: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

I just had that yesterday.  Try removing soap.jar from the classpath.

  -- Scott

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
- does we still need a xerces package ?

Newer Java run-times include an XML parser.

- The server never uses soap.jar ?

That is correct.  All of the classes in soap.jar are in soap.war.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.

WS class

Posted by devnulle <de...@free.fr>.
Hi

I just want to know where must I put my WS's classes ? in
%CATALINA_HOME%/shared/class ? %CATALINA_HOME%/common/class ? or other ?

The twice dir are working, but which is the best way ?

Thx

RE: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

Posted by devnulle <de...@free.fr>.
Ok Thx A lot, it works now.

I haven't copy jaf.jar and javamail.jar into the shared/lib directory ...
and because of I read a bad documentation, I have modify the start.bat

So there is no need to modify it, just copy/past javamail.jar and jaf.jar
and it will work.

But I have 2 others questions:
- does we still need a xerces package ?
- The server never uses soap.jar ?