Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/16 13:58:29 UTC

[CORBA issue]Where to get OTS v1.2 spec doc?

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get the spec doc of CORBA object transaction
server v1.2?

Why I'm asking is because there is tck case failures related to it.
Glassfish v3 used in TCK env seems cannot handle the transaction service
context that Geronimo sends out via corba calls. But the glassfish v2 can
handle that G 3.0 sends out. Before opening a jira or tck challenge, I want
to learn more details about transaction interoperability.

Appreciate any comments on this topic.

Forrest

Re: [CORBA issue]Where to get OTS v1.2 spec doc?

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Kevan, I've pulled them from the OMG website.

Forrest

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Opened a glassfish jira: http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-16661 to